When I eat out at Indian restaurants a mango lassi is a must. This two step recipe produces a thick and creamy mango drink. It makes a great alternative to a smoothie. It’s so rich and filling that sometimes I even have it instead of dessert.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Subscribe to receive email updates:
Mango Lassi Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- the flesh of 1 ripe mango
- 50 ml milk
- 125 g natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 20 g toasted crushed pistachios (as a topping when serving)
- Place all the ingredients apart from the pistachios in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two short glasses and top each glass with the pistachios.
- If you don’t have powdered cardamom then ground cinnamon is the best alternative.