Salad definitely doesn’t have to be boring! This is my own version of Indian raita and it adds some pazazz when drizzled over a simple side salad. It has cooling yogurt, refreshing mint, some warming spices and a slight lemony tang. This is one step recipe is fail-proof.
Never miss a RECIPE!
Subscribe below to receive e-mail updates:
Yoghurt and Mint Dressing Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 heaped tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp dried mint
- 0.5 tsp dried coriander leaf
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar and give it a good stir.
- The water is used to thin the dressing dressing out in order to get it to a nice consistency for pouring/drizzling over salad.
- This goes well over a salad of lettuce, sliced red onion, tomato wedges and mango chunks. For a nice lunch dish you could even add grilled chicken for a filling salad.